|Coffee and Fellowship
|Children's Church (4 yrs - 3rd grade)
|Adult Prayer & Study
|Youth Worship for teens
Check out our Ministries/Missions Pages!
Southside Baptist Church, 1990 Llano St., Port Neches, Tx.
Southside is a vibrant congregation with believers representing many stages of life, all seeking to serve and honor our Savior, Jesus Christ. Whether you are a parent, a senior adult, a single adult, a teenager or a young adult, Southside has something for you.
It is our goal to be a place of spiritual discipleship, inspired worship, and Christian service: “A family of Faith, Hope and Love.” If you’re looking for a place to deepen your faith, worship the Savior and belong to a caring family of believers, Southside is the place for you.
GREAT NEWS !!!
We are meeting in our Sanctuary for Worship Service on Sundays @ 10:30 am. (No Sunday School or Nursery/Childcare)
All inclusive Wednesday Night Services at 6:30 P.M. (No separate Children, Youth, or Nursery activities will be available)
Our plan to phase in Sunday School, Nursery, Children & Youth Ministry will be determined at a later date.
If you are ready to resume in-person gatherings, here are some things you can expect:
- Please do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms (see signage posted in foyer), or if you have had known close contact with a person who has a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- We encourage the use of masks and gloves as you feel comfortable, but neither are required.
- You may enter through the Llano Street entrance (a greeter will open the door for you).
- The front foyer and sanctuary will be the only active meeting places; all other parts of the building will be closed.
- The only restrooms available will be the two located in the front foyer.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in key areas, such as the front foyer and restrooms.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines with no physical contact.
- Promptly find your seat, sit as a family group, keep at least 6 feet between family groups, and every other pew will be kept empty.
- An offering box will be available in the back of the sanctuary.
- We ask that you depart the building when dismissed and visit outside the building while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
All ages are invited to join us. Everyone is free to make their own decision as to when they will regather. Some of you will choose to wait a bit before being present at in-person gatherings. If you feel like attending the service will compromise your health and safety, we understand. You will be missed, but the health and wellness of you and your family are our main concern. We will continue to post online sermon videos in order to help everyone to stay connected during this season. We ask that everyone continue to love and reach out to one another in as many ways possible.
We continue to pray for our community, country, and world as we do our part to stay safe and healthy.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
If you are looking for a place to worship and belong in 2020, we would love for you to come and visit us here at Southside this Sunday. Fall in love with Jesus and come grow with a community of believers!
We are concerned about the upcoming weeks and months, and we ask You to shower us with Your peace.
God, gently remind us that the 20-21 School Year is already in Your hands.
Should we begin to worry, please help us to remember that we are never alone.
We lift up our students, teachers, counselors, coaches, and staff as they prepare to return to school during this confusing and difficult time.
We ask You to sustain, strengthen, bless, and protect all of those entering the school and all of the families they return home to in the afternoon.
Please keep all healthy, safe, free from fear, anxiety, and overwhelm.
Remind us, when we wash our hands, You have made us clean and called us to live a life of joy, peace, and hope.
Help us to trust Your promises and to look for the rainbow in the storm.
In Jesus' Name,
Sunday at Southside
If you were not able to attend
November 22, 2020
---to see message click on the link below---
Bro. Guest Speaker: Craig Belaire
"The First Pandemic"